Monday, November 10, 2014

this is my first post

Not an exciting post title, I know. But I didn't want to just jump into posting something random. After all, this is where I'll leave my mark - or something like that.

So here's the deal. I know that I should have been blogging for several years now, and I've tried. I've tried a personal blog. I've tried a classroom blog. And both took more time than I had at the moment. So why try again now? Especially when time is even more valuable and jammed packed with other commitments? Well, for starters, I've had a few individuals request that I share some of the things that I do in my 7th and 8th grade science classroom. And because I'm a big, huge people-pleaser. So I am willing to give it a go.

I'll do my best to keep this space current. But if you don't hear from me in a while, it's most likely because I'm attempting to sort through this...

So wish me luck. And thanks for reading along.
-bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment